Pipeno is a professional social-publishing platform for journalists, writers, and bloggers, to help them create communities, share their passion, and make money. It provides a new and efficient way to publish and monetize the content on Web, by integrating a dozen money-making features with powerful publishing tools.
Some of the platform highlighted features:
- Full hosting on the cloud.
- Money-making features integration.
- Virtual currency (Pip) system, to increase the content affordability all over the world.
- Commerce module where the audience members can manage their financials (debits, deposits, current balance).
- Multiple currencies support.
- Multiple templates and full customization support.
- Photo gallery, video gallery, marketplace and community center modules.
- Viral tools for publishers, editors, writers, and audience members, to share and engage the audience: share, rate, flag, comment, favorites and search.
- Rating system for article, videos, photos, market ads, comments & community discussions.
- Staff management and collaborative tools.
- Multi-level publishing permissions.
- Easy publishing workflow for publishers, editors and writers.
- Mobile accessibility.
- Custom domain support.
- Image processing for the best user experience.
- Youtube integration for video publishing.
- Facebook integration through Facebook Connect, Facebook Open Graph, Facebook local tab application and multiple Facebook sharing options.
The platform enables a virtual currency system (Pip) that all Pipeno publishers, writers, editors, and audience members can use to buy virtual gifts, articles, newsletters, premium ads, e-books and more. Pips are helpful in making your content affordable for people all over the world.
The platform is built on robust and reliable cloud architecture, having scalability, extensibility and maintainability as primary goals. It is built using the latest Microsoft and Web technologies: ASP.NET MVC, MS SQL Server 2008, LINQ to SQL, Memcached, jQuery, Flash/Flex.